Wednesday 20 April 2016

How do you define amazing?

For me, it was last Sunday afternoon.

...

It was my boys; my family.


It was nature, nothing but nature.
It was the singing, quacking and honking of birds, ducks and geese. 
It was mountain bikes and endless trails.
It was the unknown rustling in the underbrush as we rolled past.


It was beautiful weather and sunshine.
It was water breaks and deciding where to venture next.
It was freshly chewed trees and beaver dams galore. 


It was scat on the trails and fun identifying it.
It was leaves crunching and crackling underneath our tires.
It was trail mix and carrots.


It was climbing and then cruising down!
It was adventure and exploring.
It was discovering and learning.


It was pure joy.


And it, was amazing. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so just forget what I said about you flying south to hang out; I'll just move up there. HA! :) This is just awesome, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes please Tara - that would be awesome! You are most welcome anytime my friend!

      Delete