Tuesday 23 June 2015

Taking chances ...

While I've always been a road or trail runner and racer, there's much to be learned from taking chances with different events and stepping outside of our comfort zones.

At least that's what I'm going to be telling myself on Friday night as I give myself a self-induced suffer-fest around a 400m track with some precisely placed black and white obstacles in my way.


Steeple chase is one of my favorite events to watch, but I have never competed in it. Well all that changes in a few days. I'm spiking up to race my first ever steeple race and I hope I survive to tell about it!

This is the year I'm working to break barriers, push limits and make myself uncomfortable. Let's just say I expect plenty of that on Friday night!

What have you always wanted to try, but haven't taken the plunge just yet ... ? Maybe this is the year you ...




1 comment:

  1. Whoa Jenn! I'm so excited about this! I love watching Steeple! I'm going to need video!

    ReplyDelete